- ConnectWise ScreenConnect bug used in Play ransomware breach, MSP attackby Laura French on March 1, 2024 at 10:40 pm
A supply chain attack was stopped before LockBit ransomware was launched, researchers say.
- AppSec survey reveals troubling trendsby Stephen Weigand on March 1, 2024 at 10:23 pm
An eye-opening 92% of applications developed in-house were breached in the last year, survey respondents revealed in a report released Thursday.
- Lazarus Group observed exploiting an admin-to-kernel Windows zero-dayby Steve Zurier on March 1, 2024 at 7:04 pm
Avast researchers say North Korean APT has developed a new, stealthier rootkit and appears poised to continue enhancements.
- Commerce Dept. to launch probe on China-made connected carsby SC Staff on March 1, 2024 at 12:06 pm
The Commerce Department is going to open an investigation into the national security risks posed by connected vehicles and similar technologies that are made in China and other countries of concern.
- Golden Corral discloses data breach impacting 180,000 individualsby SC Staff on March 1, 2024 at 11:55 am
Golden Corral, a prominent American restaurant chain known for its all-you-can-eat buffet and grill, revealed a significant data breach following an August cyberattack.