- Treat software release speed as an enabler for securityby Lea Kissner on September 27, 2023 at 5:00 am
With the right team and set of processes in place, quick releases make it more likely companies will ship secure products.
- DHS: US critical infrastructure facing malicious AI threatby SC Staff on September 26, 2023 at 6:45 pm
U.S. critical infrastructure organizations have been noted by the Department of Homeland Security to be at risk of cyberattacks leveraging artificial intelligence, with China and other nation-states exploiting the technology to deploy more advanced malware attacks and influence operations, CyberScoop reports.
- Mixin loses about $200M in cryptocurrency heistby SC Staff on September 26, 2023 at 6:44 pm
TechCrunch reports that nearly $200 million was stolen from Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency firm Mixin Network following a cryptocurrency heist on September 23.
- Cyberattack compromises Progressive Leasing databy SC Staff on September 26, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Cyberattack compromises Progressive Leasing data Major U.S. consumer product leasing firm Progressive Leasing has disclosed that some of its systems have been impacted by a cyberattack that resulted in the significant compromise of personally identifiable information belonging to its customers and other individuals, according to The Record, a news site by cybersecurity firm Recorded Future.
- ShadowSyndicate suspected of being RaaS affiliate to several ransomware familiesby Steve Zurier on September 26, 2023 at 6:41 pm
Group-IB links suspected ransomware-as-a-service affiliate ShadowSyndicate to Quantam, Nokoyawa and ALPHV ransomware groups.